Our priority is to protect you and keep our teams safe.
We would like to let you know about the special measures that we’ve taken:
Our e-shop is open
Our e-shop, available at americanvintage-store.com, is staying open and will prepare and ship your orders safely.
All orders are being delivered “contact-free”, meaning the delivery person will leave your package on your doorstep. They’ll let you know when your package has been delivered, either by ringing the doorbell or sending you an email or text message. When you place your order, please remember to give all the information we’ll need to deliver right to your home. The delivery times for your orders could be impacted by the restrictions in place. If you have any questions or concerns about an order you have placed, please consult the websites of our delivery partners or contact our customer service.
We’re thrilled to be able to welcome you to our stores, as we comply with the new safety standards implemented in the fight against the Covid-19 epidemic:
- All members of staff will be wearing protective masks
- All surfaces (floors, cash registers, fitting rooms, racks, seating, tables and rails) will be frequently disinfected using appropriate products
- Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations in store
- We will be ensuring that staff regularly wash their hands or use hand sanitizer
- Items will be sold in their polybags
These strict rules will help keep you, our in-store staff and our logistics partners safe.
Click here for a list of stores, with addresses, contact information and opening hours.